32” barrel
Factory hard case
A ton of extras

Listing this for a friend.
His contact info is below.

Shotgun is in perfect condition.

Over $9k invested in this setup.

Asking $4800 FIRM!!!

Shotgun was bought new at Adventure a year ago. It was a right handed gun and was sent back to Caesar for a left handed stock. I can usually adjust a right handed gun enough to shoot it left handed but this one had too much cast so I had no choice but to re stock. I buy right handed for ease of resell if ever need be.

Package includes:
8 Rhino chokes,2 kicks smoke chokes and 8 factory choke tubes. Also has two combs one factory wood and a soft comb. Barrels ported by Rhino. Gun comes with a set of barrel weights ($200), recoil reduction weights that goes in the stock ($200). Graco recoil reduction with fully adjustable butt plate installed by Caesar when the stock was changed. The stock wasn’t cut to install the pad. It’s still a full length stock and the Graco can be removed if you’re not a fan of it. I still have the box for the gun and factory parts minus the stock, they worked up a trade and kept the original. You get it all for $4800 firm, firm, firm. I just have other interests at the moment and haven’t used this gun as I expected to.

Prefer to meet near me or close by to work. I work in Cartersville and live in Rockmart. I work 6 and sometimes 7 days a week so I run a pretty tight schedule but might could work something out if need be.

Contact Nate for more info
(770) 324-6044

Thanks

IMG_8357.jpeg
IMG_8356.jpeg
IMG_8354.jpeg
IMG_8373.jpeg
IMG_8344.jpeg
IMG_8346.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom