Reaction score
Item Name: FS Chinese SKS barreled receiver

Zip Code: 30728

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Caliber: 7.62x39mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a Chinese SKS barreled receiver that I found in my cache of “gun stuff.” It’s in very good condition inside and out. Don’t need it. It comes with the top cover, bayonet screw, small gas piston with spring and the large gas piston as well as the large gas piston housing. All the upper needs is a complete bolt, carrier, recoil spring assy and plastic or wooden upper handguard to complete the upper. To complete the rifle, you just need a complete trigger housing (Keepshooting.com has these) and a complete stock…and you’ll have a complete, threaded barreled Chinese SKS rifle. $100.

FTF Buyer MUST be able to display a current and valid GA DL and a current and valid GA Carry Permit. Please no trades, just need the cash to fund another project. I can ship it for an additional $10 and a copy of the buyer’s FFL.

Thanks for reading through my ad here. The first confirmed “I’ll take it” gets it.

Kimbo

Pictures:
img_0249-jpg.669143

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I was suppose to be second in line to get this from last Saturday when it was posted. Not sure why it's relisted.
Well then I'd say you now have what's known in technical/legal terms as "Dibbs" on this one. Congrats and I assume you probably have most of the Chinese parts to finish this one .

strange, I too remember that you were the first to say I'll take it couple weeks ago. fingers crossed that you get it !!

I finally got a reply to my PM from last Saturday on Friday (6 days later) and said I was second in line. Then he relisted it, so I don't know what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom