88   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Cloud Defensive OWL, Black, 50K Candela

Zip Code: 31321

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a great example of an original Cloud Defensive Optimized Weapon Light (OWL), Black, 50K Candela. I have the box in solid shape (before they went generic white), along with manual, and original Nitecore Charger. This is the better charger, Cloud Branded, with fancier read out. They would offer a cheaper version in the future. I also have the pink battery that is brighter and the red battery that last longer (think inside vs outside. Red Battery is a great indoor light with great flood).

These are discontinued and the last run was a Moonshine run getting rid of all their spare parts. Not many opportunities come up for these, especially all original gear, unless you wander over to ebay to try what they’re smoking.

Overall condition is great, however, there are a couple verrry smaller rub marks on the underside that you can barely make out in the picture. Other than that a solid package on some stuff heading for OG status.

300 Shipped. Zelle or PP FF.

Pictures:
20240205_201643.jpg
20240205_201629.jpg
20240205_201656.jpg
20240205_201709.jpg
20240210_111339.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom