Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Colt Bright Stainless Government

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,400.00

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a "bright stainless" government Colt 1911 from the Colt Custom Shop. (mirror finish) It is new in box and unfired outside of Factory. I had some compulsion to have a "colt 45" in my collection and purchased this as my token Colt. But I have a lot of other 1911s I shoot and was never going to shoot this one. Now I would prefer to have cash instead of a pistol I don't want to shoot.

so if you want a trophy case sample of the Colt 45 - here is one for less than found new in the store. Or feel free to buy it and beat the hell out of it - as it is none of my business what you do with it if you buy it. Not shooting it was just the way I went.

I am not really looking for any trades, with the exception that I would like to have a Henry big boy X in 357. so I would trade for that particular piece if anyone happens to have it. Although that is not a like for like value and we'd need to even it up with cash/ammo.

Otherwise, if you feel compelled to offer something in trade, feel free to do that in a private message.

Any questions, please use a private message.

One stock photo, others of actual pistol. comes with box and docs and 1 factory colt magazine that never left the box.

Pictures:
colt 8.jpeg
IMG_9069.jpg
IMG_9070.jpg
IMG_9068.jpg
IMG_9071.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom