Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Commander 1911 Stainless 04102XSE

Zip Code: 30008

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1000

Caliber: .45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I purchased this new at a gun show when I lived in Minnesota about 15-16 years ago. I see the current version does not have the FCS (front cocking serrations). It has been shot little, my best guess is no more than a hundred rounds. It has been handled a lot and shows some minor scratches and scuffs.

I replaced the ambi safety with single thumb safety. I dug around and found the original Colt ambi safety. I believe these are the original Colt grips even though they don't have medallions. Only reason it is up for sale is I puchased a S&W 1911SC E Commander. It would make a great base for custom mods. It will come with everything as pictured. Original number matching box and an extra Colt 8 round magazine, total of 3.

Purchaser must have positive feedback here on the ODT and have their GWL. Do not contact me if you don't have a current GWL.

Contact Via PM.
Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
06coltcommander-jpg.2948994

01coltcommander1-jpg.2948995

02coltcommander-jpg.2948996

02coltcommander2.jpg

01coltcommander-jpg.2948999

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom