• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Colt Sistema 1911 - LONGMIRE GUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeinNewnan

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
274   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Sistema 1911 - LONGMIRE GUN

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 900.00

Caliber: .45 acp

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello Gentlemen, for your consideration I have a Colt Sistema 1911. This was part of a trade and valued at 750.00

While the finish was in great shape when I got it, I did notice that left sitting in the safe I would notice it began to show oxidation (pre-rust) quickly. So....

I figured cerakoat would fix this, for this older gun I opted a battle worn finish of matte black over silverish and then the finish is weathered (polished, abraded, whatever) - to produce a rust proof finish with the appearance of an older, aged gun. The cerakoat was 250.00.

Then, because I am a Longmire fan, I ordered real stag grips to be made with the instructions that I would be happy to pay extra but I wanted beautiful bark on both grips. I was very happy with the results. Grips were 350.00.

The pictures show the gun with a wilson mag, but it will come with its original Colt Sistema mag and will not include the wilson mag.

I shoot my guns, and I shot this. I did first replace the recoil spring with a new wolff spring. I only fired 50 rounds of ball ammo, but it shot great and to point of aim.

so, I have 1350.00 into this, it needs a new and loving home. Your price - 900 bucks picked up in Newnan. If you subtract out the cerakoat and the grips, this is you getting the gun for 300 bucks.

GUARANTEE - For this or anything I buy, sell or yrade on here. You pick it up, you have one week to shoot it all you want and turn the deal around if you are unhappy for any reason. You are welcome to shoot it all you want during this time. HOWEVER - if you dremel it or otherwise alter it then this no longer applies. I am honorable, if you ain't happy then I'm not happy either. Please take a look at my feedback and know that I am honorable. You and I are on the same team, lets both act like it.

By the way, I always offer this guarantee, I've never been taken up on it yet.

The bad news is that I am a hospice nurse and need to be available to my Patients and families around the clock - so you need to pick this up on or near the square in Newnan. Please consider this BEFORE you decide whether or not you want this.

PM ot text to 678 850 0005

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad. Stay dangerous my friends.

Jake

Pictures:
41561-jpeg.3165237

41558-jpeg.3165238

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom