Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ 550 Mann. 6.5 x 55

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1400

Caliber: 6.5x55

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CZ 550 Mannlicher stock. 6.5x55 swede. Had the stock cut down approx 3/4 inch and had the barrel threaded 1/2x28 thread for a suppressor. Zeiss 3x9 scope. Has the factory set trigger. Wood is not heirloom grade, but it is pretty figured, so got lucky when I ordered it. Have thread protector on barrel, thats the ugly silver thing on the end. Also have the original hooded sight as well. And original box. Will also include a set of reloading dies, and whatever brass I have for this gun. I do a hundred or so rounds of brass. Maybe more. Also, they dont make this style of rifle any more. They make the 557, which is a push feed, and not the claw bolt.

Several years ago, I got the bug for a swede, and settled on this rifle. A fine example of the CZ offerings. I bought this gun with the intentions of reloading for it, since the commercial offerings were a bit anemic. Right now it is set up for 300 yds. with sierra Game kings, 140 gr. Have probably put about 40 to 50 rounds thru it, working up a load and doing a little target shooting. Wasn't too long after I got it good and zeroed that I discovered the joys of the .260. And haven't shot this one since.

Cleaning out the safe of things that dont have a purpose for me. Recently got a divorce and the IRS is sorta wanting to change the rules on me, so I am starting to liquidate some of my 'assets" to satisfy my new gov'mnt friends. Pretty firm on the price, they dont make these anymore.

Pictures:
img_0661-jpg.2151683

img_0662-jpg.2151684

img_0663-jpg.2151685

img_0664-jpg.2151686

img_0667-jpg.2151687

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom