Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ 75 Full Size Grips Aluminum BRONZE and matching mag basepad

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $55

Caliber: N/A

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My mistake, your benefit of you have a CZ 75 full size and are looking for some very cool grips with a matching magazine base-pad.

Turns out that while they supposedly fit the CZ 75 SP-01 series, they do NOT fit the older SP-01 Tactical model I have. The screw holes are just enough off that they won't work.

The links to the parts on CZ Custom are here:

https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/g...ull-size-grips-aluminum-bronze-grip-tape.html

https://czcustom.com/cz75-17-rnd-base-pad-bronze.html

I'm not going to even try to tell you what these fit on, since I obviously have no clue.

If you have questions please call CZ Custom, and maybe they can give you a definitive answer. That's certainly what I should have done before blowing more than $100 on grips that don't fit anything I have.

Anyway, if you want them let me know. PM only please, and the first 'I'll take them' gets them, but make sure these are what you want. No refunds here.

No meeting on this one either, these are ship-only but I'll pay for that. I can take PayPal (gift) or a check/MO and will ship as soon as the payment clears.

Pictures:
czgrips-001-jpg.1596393

czgrips-002-jpg.1596394

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom