Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
31   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS or Trade Cz p07 with CGW upgrades

Zip Code: 30634

Item is for: Trade or Cash
Sale Price: $550
Trade for Cz P09 CGW or M&p Shield + cash.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Basic I sold you bought

Item Description: I have for sale an excellent condition LNIB CZ P07 with Cajun Gun Works upgrades installed by professional gunsmith. See list below. Has 200 rounds down the pipe. Comes with box, docs, (2) 15 round mags, 1 additional size back straps, decocker kit, and cleaning accessories. Also have the factory parts removed after CGW install. Have over $700 in this gun and it's a sweeeet shooter.
CGW Upgrades:
-Back and front sights (red or yellow front sight)
-Short Reset Trigger
-Extended mag release
-Extended firing pin
-P Series spring kit
-Spring steel retaining pin

Looking for a similar quality cz p09 may be interested in a AR 15 upper. If you really want to pay cash I need enough to get a CGW p09.

Pictures:
20151102_144524-jpg.581991

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
no they were not installed by cgw. I bought this gun from another ODT member. All parts and sights were installed by a gun smith in Atlanta. I do own another Cz p07 that had the work done by Cgw. I can't tell a real difference between the two triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom