Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ P09 Suppressor ready model in Urban Gray LNIB threaded barrel

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is an almost brand new CZ P-09 suppressor ready model in Urban Gray. Threaded 1/2x28 and comes with box, safety, 2-21 round magagazines, accessories and test target. Just under 2" at 25m with S&B 115 ball ammo for 5 shot group from factory test. It actually shoots even better with PMC from what I have shot..........This gun can be used as a traditional DA/SA or cocked and locked SA with ambi safety included. Takes about 1 minute to swap. The Omega trigger has a great double and single action but Cajun Gun Works makes some items that will make you drool over the trigger. I have the full trigger in my other P09 and it is fantastic. Suppressor height Trijicon night sights are super bright and slightly thinner front sight makes it very fast to acquire. Combat and fiber optic sights are easy to install and in stock at CZ Custom for $75. That is what I use on my other P09 and it is a great setup.

Only selling because I have more CZ's than I need right now. Gun has about 50 rounds through it and has amazing accuracy, even long range.

Be able to meet this weekend somewhere near Lawrenceville or surrounding area. I cannot meet on Friday, only this weekend.

PM messages take priority and no trades. Be able to legally purchase this firearm or do not contact me.

Stock photo, but mine is in the box and identical.

Pictures:
wm_9747685-jpg.1145140

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom