Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ P09 Urban Gray

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 9

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Billing Information: Need to see a GWL on this one (no info written down)

Item Description: Here I have a CZ P09 Urban Gray that I purchased new a few months ago. The pistol is one of my favorites. However, situations change so this one is up for grabs. I have put around 400 rounds through it. It comes with everything it came with new (2-21 round mags, night sights, replacement backstraps, safety/decocker levers, box and docs.

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of it at the moment. It is in very good condition and I will post some pictures later this afternoon/evening. (Stock image shown below for reference).

Thanks ODT

Pictures:
cz-p09-png.1215998

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS CZ P09 Urban Gray

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 9

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Billing Information: Need to see a GWL on this one (no info written down)

Item Description: Here I have a CZ P09 Urban Gray that I purchased new a few months ago. The pistol is one of my favorites. However, situations change so this one is up for grabs. I have put around 400 rounds through it. It comes with everything it came with new (2-21 round mags, night sights, replacement backstraps, safety/decocker levers, box and docs.

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of it at the moment. It is in very good condition and I will post some pictures later this afternoon/evening. (Stock image shown below for reference).

Thanks ODT

Pictures:
cz-p09-png.1215998

Nice Shep, - oh and nice Pistol, cash, mmm not so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom