• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS CZ Scorpion 3+ Micro (PCC) Pistol Caliber Carbine (9MM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlallen68

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CZ Scorpion 3+ Micro (PCC) Pistol Caliber Carbine (9MM)

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the new Scorpion 3 Plus Micro PCC. It is brand new, never been fired. I actually purchased it a few days ago; went into another gun store the following day, to look for accessories and what do you know, I saw another pistol caliber carbine that I hadn’t seen before. Well I fell in love with that one and my heart just wouldn’t let me leave the store without it (SIG MPX) So now I have two pistol caliber carbines (PCC). I have to get rid of one before my wife finds (lol). So, I decided to sell this one. Again, it is brand new; never fired. I am willing to show the receipt with the date of purchase to the buyer, so they will know it is only a few days old. It comes with two 20 round magazines; CZ cleaning kit; manual; and gun lock. I purchased on 10/27/2022 for $1271 but will sell for $1000.

The specs are below:

Chambering: 9mm
Magazine Capacity: 20 Rounds
Magazine Type: Double stack polymer
Frame: Fiber-reinforced polymer
Sights: Adjustable, Aluminum
Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
Barrel: 4.2 in, threaded 1/2x28
Weight: 4.7 lbs
Overall Length: 14.63-inches
Heigh: t8.9-inches
Width: 2.4 IN
Safety: Ambidextrous thumb safety

Pictures:
CZ 3 Plus 1.jpg
CZ 3 Plus 2.jpg
CZ  3 Plus 3.jpg
CZ 3 PLUS 7.jpg
CZ 3 PLUS 6.jpg
CZ 3 PLUS 4.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom