Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS CZ75B fire sale

Zip Code: 31028

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550/$600 with ammo SPM

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1 month old CZ75B, unfired. $550 close to me (Macon, Warner Robins, etc.)

Add $50 for the ammo!!! Good deal huh?!?!?

I had this listed with no hits, pulled the ad yesterday and woke up this morning to a non-working refrigerator. Thought I would relist this to help cover the expense...

No trades.

Pictures:
20220701_082750.jpg
20220701_082725.jpg
20220701_082700.jpg
20220701_082646.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Man I dont need this. I had decided I was not going to check the ODT today. I log on and see this a gun I dont need. We are headed out of town and dont know if we are going that way or another. GLWS

Lowes all say delivery tomorrow or next Saturday at the latest. But the same refrigerators are like $400+ more expensive...
I recommend Costco for the fridge. 4th of July appliance sale. The savings will pay for the membership.The last time I purchased an "in stock" refrigerator from Home Depot I received an email the night before the scheduled delivery that delivery would be delayed 30 days. Not acceptable. If Costco sells an appliance it is in Costco's inventory. If Home Depot sells an appliance it is not in HD's inventory even if it is shown in stock; it is in a manufacturer's or distributor's inventory. I canceled the HD order, went to Costco and 3 days later had a refrigerator delivered.

I recommend Costco for the fridge. 4th of July appliance sale. The savings will pay for the membership.The last time I purchased an "in stock" refrigerator from Home Depot I received an email the night before the scheduled delivery that delivery would be delayed 30 days. Not acceptable. If Costco sells an appliance it is in Costco's inventory. If Home Depot sells an appliance it is not in HD's inventory even if it is shown in stock; it is in a manufacturer's or distributor's inventory. I canceled the HD order, went to Costco and 3 days later had a refrigerator delivered.
Good to know but we don't have a Costco here. We do have a Sams. Might have to check them out

I do not recommend Samsung or LG even from Costco. Some use an unconventional compressor that is not repairable. Other parts are in super long lead times. Check reviews
Good to know. We eliminated Samsung, they have a class action lawsuit against them for their fridges...

Lowes got our out to us in 5 days.
2 latino guys carried it in manually with a wide harness an strap system.

We lost some stuff. Ice cream :(.

We used the minifridge and a 60qt cooler .
We put most stuff in the chest freezer.
Nice to have a new fridge ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom