Reaction score
Item Name: FS CZ75b in 9mm, 2 mags box and docs - $400 + box of 9mm FMJ

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400 + box of 9mm FMJ

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got this for my wife a few years ago and she never really shoots it. I have put... maybe 3 boxes through it, if that? It's a very low round count.

She has the box and is at work so I don't have a pic of that, will get it when she digs it out of her closet, but the gun and mags are below. Have not located the box yet, but I have a black plastic box that is unbranded, that I can include.

Gun is excellent shape, never really holstered much so no wear or dings. It's pristine.

This is the actual CZ, not one of the clones from Canik or TriStar(not that there is anything wrong with the clones)...

Comes with box and docs, and a pair of OEM 16 round mags, plus it has the Hogue grip installed. I will see if she has the OEM plastic ones in the box. I never liked them, they are the one part of the CZ that always felt "cheap" to me, so I put the Hogue on them, and never got around to some of the VZ Grips because we never really shot it or carried it... it just sat in the safe.

Not looking for trades, she wants cash, and fairly local. I don't expect you to come to my door, but let's try to keep the drive reasonable, like a 30 minute radius from Flowery Branch?

Pictures:
20181001_172201-jpg.1809038

20181001_172219-jpg.1809039

20181001_172234-jpg.1809041

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I want this gone today. Bottom price and you need to drive close to me.

$400 plus a box of 9mm ammo.

You will not find a CZ75b in excellent condition for anywhere near that price on the ODT. If it doesn't sell today, I will just "buy" it from her and keep it. I am not gonna give it away. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom