• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Daniel Defense AR 15 DDM4 V7 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewis68xx

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
1858.jpeg
1862.jpeg
1859.jpeg
1863.jpeg
1865.jpeg
1861.jpeg
1864.jpeg
1860.jpeg
1858.jpeg
View attachment 3248136 Item Name: FS Daniel Defense AR 15 DDM4 V7 model

Zip Code: 30233

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2,500

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name and county

Item Description: This beautiful gun is brand new with only a few shots fired. Still have receipt of original purchase. With it included I have a brand new $600 Eotech holographic weapon sight, model XPS2, have receipt for it as well. Also I have 6 mags LOADED with 5.56, 62 grain green tips, some mags are p mag and some are DD mags. Also have about 200 5.56 rounds to go with it. All together I have a little over $3,000 invested. Asking $2,500 for everything. Only reason I'm selling is because I just bought a house and I'm running out of money for renovations. The gun was just purchased last year, still in brand new condition without a single scratch, she's flawless!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That's what I thought too! I know the price is a little steep for most, but if you want quality, you gotta pay. I'm asking $500 less than what I have in the package as a whole. I appreciate your comment.

It's a DDM4 V7, I tried to fix that but it keeps going back. I've attached 9 photos below, did that right after I posted. I'm seeing the pics and I'm seeing people are viewing them. I just re listed this morning, I wonder if that screwed up my post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom