Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Def Tec / Defense Technology 37mm Launchers

Zip Code: 31833

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300 or 500 for both!

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Surplus Def Tec 37mm launchers. Don't have any rounds for these; police surplus units. Some rust in the barrels, one is definitely worse than the other but I believe both would clean up well with a proper bore brush and cleaning. Both appear to function fine as far as the action and operation. Will ship straight to you, no FFL needed as they are 37mm and unrifled. Zelle, USPS Mo, Check, discrete PP, etc. I'm pretty flexible!

The one with the better barrel for 300, the other one for 250, or grab both for 500. All prices include shipping. This would be a great, inexpensive way to get into 37mm which was my goal when I purchased these, or if you collect old police items. Def Tec bought the tooling from S&W from what I've read, and the actions on both are what you'd expect from a solid vintage S&W revolver.

Pictures:
IMG-0314.jpg
IMG-0315.jpg
IMG-0316.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom