114   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS DJI Phantom 4 drone

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 700

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling a basically brand new (only flown 4 times) DJI Phantom 4 drone. I got this as a gift for Christmas but I don't ever use it. It has never been crashed or abused or hit anything. It looks brand new. It will come with the original box and paperwork, 2 batteries, 2 sets of rotors, controller, everything it did when new, and I'll even throw in a nice hard shell backpack carrying case for it. This package was purchased for around $1200 two months ago. Located in Cumming, selling for $700. Not really wanting any trades, but if you must trade, the trade value is $900, let me know what you have.

Pictures:
img_1526-jpg.1078231

img_1527-jpg.1078232

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great deal. They're so very easy to fly. It's amazing how you can hook up a 9 inch cheap android or apple (you can go wider) and fly something like 2 miles away.i love mine. BTW- when I took this I was the back side sitting in my truck operating through the screen.
screen_08e8f6a809bff88d_1487080811000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom