Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Double Barrel 12

Zip Code: 30730

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $250 obro

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I dont know a whole lot about this thing. Picked it up off another member on here and have had it for a little while. What little research I have found is that this was a Belgium shotgun produced by a man named Henri Pieper between 1880 and 1898. I have shot it...ran high brass through it and it shoots incredibly smooth. Someone may know more than I do. If nothing else, it'll be a killer wall hanger over someones mantle and its a plus that it shoots too lol I will say that the wood is incredibly beautiful...if I had a harth to hang it over, id keep it but alas, it sits.

Pictures:
20220715_215633.jpg
20220715_215533.jpg
20220715_215526.jpg
20220715_215516.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Great price, won't last long. I believe it would be a black powder weapon if it was made before 1898
Its not. Shoots 2 3/4" shells. It may be newer but thats the only info I could pull on the make of it. Really us a pretty old gun. If it doesn't sell ill likely cut it down and run mini shells through it for a fun little hand cannon

Its not. Shoots 2 3/4" shells. It may be newer but thats the only info I could pull on the make of it. Really us a pretty old gun. If it doesn't sell ill likely cut it down and run mini shells through it for a fun little hand cannon
At that price it should sell quick. Please don't mess that weapon up, it's a collector gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom