• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Drive Scout 4 Mobility Scooter (Make Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC Trading

Default rank <750 posts
Just Like to Trade
49   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Drive Scout 4 Mobility Scooter (Make Offer)

Zip Code: 30512

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Let me tell yall a thing or two about my ride. This bad boy didn't have enough power so I ordered a Tesla Sportster Motor and now it does 0-60 in 4 seconds! Actually it is stock and does 0-4mph in 60 seconds.
It has Z rated tires for handling or at least they are as good as what you would see on any push mower.
8 way power seat which is heated, cooled and has an ejection button.. Not really but it does have armrest.
I raced a Subaru WRX Rally Car up Pikes Peak and won easy... I started right at the finish line.
This beast is topless but you can probably carry an umbrella in bad weather.
Cargo space is adequate to carry a 12 point buck or at least a couple of steaks.
Replaced the horn with a foghorn so folks will get out of the way at Walmart... That would be funny right?
Low miles.. Actually no miles.. I estimate it has been driven roughly 36 feet.
It also comes with replacement panels to change the color to Blue.

Seriously I have this scooter which belonged to my step father, he passed over the summer so i am selling this an another that didnt get used. . When he got it he made a couple laps around the garage and there it sat. The batteries have discharged so will need to be replaced. $60 on Ebay/Amazon. $300 obo

Thanks
kc
4zero4-9two5-four8four6

Pictures:
IMG_1945.JPG
IMG_1946.JPG
IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1952.JPG
IMG_1953.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom