Reaction score
Item Name: REDUCED! Excellent Condition S&W Model 64 NY-1

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $475

Caliber: .38 Special

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up For Sale is an Excellent Condition Smith & Wesson Model 64 .38 Special Revolver...Gun is Stainless Steel, has a Four-inch Heavy Barrel and has the more-uncommon Round Butt Frame with OEM RB Magna Grips. The Hammer and Trigger are Chromed, with the Firing Pin on the Hammer where God, Horace an' D.B. all meant for it to be.

This Revolver is an ex-NYPD Gun, and is Stamped "NY-1" in the Crane Cutout denoting this...Gun has the Factory Bobbed Hammer, and is DAO, as are many NYPD Issue Revolvers...Overall Condition is about 96-98% Finish-wise, and Timing & Lock-up are correct. I HOPE to have Pics up in a day or two...

Price is $475 FTF within 35 miles of Griffin, or Add $45 for Insured Shipping from my FFL to your FFL...No Trades Needed, Cash is King, Thanks for Looking!....mikey357

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Reactions: JWC
image.jpg

I should have ask you to bring all of these nice revolvers when I had a chance to meet you! Then when I collect my lottery winnings I could get the whole package! Never hurts to dream a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom