• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Factory 2nds of Hard to Find: Federal 9mm +P 147gr HST P9HST4 (price...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsm7009

Default rank <100 posts Supporter
Hunter
17   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Factory 2nds of Hard to Find: Federal 9mm +P 147gr HST P9HST4 (price...

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: (Price dropped - I won't go any lower than $100 - I'd rather just shoot it up at that point)

I have some Federal 9mm +P 147gr HST P9HST4 for sale. This is the hard to get +P version of Federal's highly regarded HST (Federal discontinued this +P load). It has all been kept in climate controlled conditions.

These are factory seconds and are marked accordingly. The note indicates they were sent to seconds for possible split cases. I've shot several hundred and haven't had an issue.

300 rounds in 50 round boxes: asking $100 plus estimated actual shipping for all 300

I'm open to reasonable offers for various quantities. I definitely understand you may want some but not all.

If you want this shipped, please email me your shipping address. I'll plug it into UPS and reply with a total cost. Discreet paypal (gift/friends-family or you add 3 percent for fees), Venmo, or postal money order will for payment (cash of course is fine if we are meeting in person).

Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
20230528_152522.jpg
20230528_152657.jpg
20230528_153218.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom