• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS FN PS90 $879 LE/MIL Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have there price list for LEO/Military if anyone needs it. But I will say that the PS90 is the only Exceptional Deal they offer (about 40% off). And it looks like there prices have dropped a bit from the 2014 LEO Flyer. I....like a dumb ass... bought my PS90 about a month before I found out about this program. But Its a great deal for military, LEOs and hose draggers....errr firefighters (nothing but love guys).
Oh BTW they have dropped the price substantially on there black FNS-9s according to their website.

You work for TSA? :becky:

Nope just around work they all seem just .... Errr. Not the brightest, or just not good at their jobs. You know like the kids that got picked on and become asshole cops, well these are the ones that the cops laugh at. There are good ones mixed in of course but the majority out of atlanta fall in the above statement I made, at least the ones I interact with.

Now CBP (Customs & Border Protection) and DHS (Department of Homeland Security) I work with all the time and they are very professional and they should be included if not.

Nope just around work they all seem just .... Errr. Not the brightest, or just not good at their jobs. You know like the kids that got picked on and become asshole cops, well these are the ones that the cops laugh at. There are good ones mixed in of course but the majority out of atlanta fall in the above statement I made, at least the ones I interact with.

Now CBP (Customs & Border Protection) and DHS (Department of Homeland Security) I work with all the time and they are very professional and they should be included if not.

I think they'd fall under the "etc" of Federal LEO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom