• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS FN SPR A2, New, Bedded

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunCat

Default rank <300 posts
In a dog-eat-dog world, I'm just a cat with a gun.
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT FN SPR A2, New, Bedded

Zip Code: 30558

Item is for: Sale/Trade
Sale Price: 1600

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: It hurts me to do this. My pride and joy:

New, with box, FN SPR A2, in .308 WIN. Purchased from Tactical Coordination, who did the bedding work.

Shows some wear from handling/cycling, but I've never put a round through. Some dust, too, from waiting for me to be able to do anything with her.

Comes standard with a Badger Ordnance 20MOA rail, of course. McMillian A4 stock. 4-round detachable box magazine. 24 inch heavy barrel.

The last one I had was a very used LE trade in, and was still easily capable of sub-MOA using Austrian surplus. These rifles readily achieve 1/2 MOA or better, with quality ammo (and a better shooter :rolleyes: ) Test groups from FN (likely machine rested) are usually in the 1/4 MOA range.

I will ship, but would prefer to sell in person.

Only reason I'm selling, is the VA is reducing my benefits, and my limited income doesn't pay the bills very well. I have a lawyer who is fighting it, but in the meantime...things are... uncomfortable.

Sorry, you guys don't need my life story.

Anyway, here she is.

Edit: May consider trades for other firearms, plus cash. If inquiring, please include details about your total trade offer (pictures/details about your firearm, plus cash offer).

Pictures:
spr1-jpg.1834474

spr2-jpg.1834475

spr3-jpg.1834476

spr5-jpg.1834478

spr4-jpg.1834497

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Folks, I appreciate all the messages I'm getting. There are definitely some really interesting firearms owned by folks on here. All kinds of stuff I haven't heard of. Super cool. :)

Unfortunately, I cannot drive very far, so I need to meet in Commerce, or relatively near it. 30 minutes or under from me. I appreciate your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom