• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Fortis T1 Optics Mount (for Aimpoint pattern red dots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun Surgery

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Fortis T1 Optics Mount (for Aimpoint pattern red dots)

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 50

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm selling a Fortis F1 Optics Mount. It's for any red dot which uses the same mount as an Aimpoint T1 (or T2, H1, etc). This is the lightest mount on the market, so if you want to keep the weight of your rifle down then this is exactly what you want. This specific mount works for an absolute co-witness with iron sights. I bought this mount brand new, but ended up going with an ACOG instead of a red dot so it's condition is new-in-box. It has never been mounted to a rifle or had a red dot mounted to it.

Right now, the only websites I see with this available are trying to scalp it for significantly more than it cost just 6 months ago, but I wont do the same. They used to cost $50 before the panic buying, so that's what I'll let you have it for.

If you want to meet in person to buy it then bring cash and meet me in Carrollton. If you'd like me to ship it then that works too. I accept Paypal, but if you want to pay a different way then let me know in a PM and I'll see what I can do. Price includes shipping.

Pictures:
fortis-f1-mount-jpg.2723318

fortis-f1-mount-box-jpg.2723319

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom