Reaction score
Item Name: FS found hunting dog

Zip Code: 31560

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1.00

Caliber: unknown

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Found this dog yesterday. I am trying to find her owners. anyone know what kind of dog she is?

She looks like a blue tick hound or perhaps a pointer with spots of some sort. She has already proven her natural intelligence and has a remarkable nose. If after a few days of trying to find her owner, for anyone wants her here on ODT, I will donate $100 to the local Animal Refuge Foundation. You can get her spayed at the ARF clinic for $50.

I will help with the driving too if it means a good home for her.

This is not a "junk dog" and may have run away from fireworks as often happens around the 4th, although nothing I have done seems to startle her. She is stuck to me like glue and has already done a mile or two in the woods this morning without a whimper.

Pictures:
dotie1-jpg.1230214

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My Lab sticks to me like glue when the fireworks start, or a thunder head is getting near.
Shooting while hunting doesn't faze her, but she doesn't care for sparatic gunfire.
She went across town a couple of years ago, and was gone for 3 or 4 days, and a buddy of mine called me and said she was at his parent's house.
Their grandkids were ready for a dog adoption, if I hadn't claimed her.
I had to let her on the porch last night. lol

For reasons I will not go into, I am unable to keep her at this time. She did get an accelerated training course in "toads" this morning. She grabbed it (the toad) and ran trying to keep it away from me. I did not know what it was until she put it down and went "yuk"!! She is thin, but not at all skin and bones as some found/dumped dogs are. I will help with the driving for any one who wants her, within reason.

For reasons I will not go into, I am unable to keep her at this time. She did get an accelerated training course in "toads" this morning. She grabbed it (the toad) and ran trying to keep it away from me. I did not know what it was until she put it down and went "yuk"!! She is thin, but not at all skin and bones as some found/dumped dogs are. I will help with the driving for any one who wants her, within reason.
Have you let her indoors to see if she's potty trained? I got a big "awwweeeeee" from the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom