24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Franchi Instinct SLX 12ga O/U - Never Fired

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1700.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I purchased this 2 years ago with the hopes that my daughter and I would do some skeet shooting but she got married, had a baby and moved away. So, this beautiful shotgun has been sitting in my safe taking up space and has never been fired. It does not have a scratch or mark on it. Comes exactly as you see it including the hard case and gun paperwork. I paid, $1999 plus tax and that is the current retail price on these. If you don't know, Benelli owns and makes Franchi shotguns now and they are amazing firearms. I wish I had a use for this but I simply don't. Asking $1700 FIRM and NO Trades.

Disclaimer - I live in Austin, TX but am back and forth to Atlanta monthly so I thought I would list it here as well. I have a good reputation on here so you can be confident in this purchase. If you want the gun sooner than when I will be back in Atlanta I am happy to ship, at my cost, to your FFL. We can discuss this more.

Pictures:
IMG_4320.jpg
IMG_4321.jpg
IMG_4322.jpg
IMG_4323.jpg
IMG_4324.jpg
IMG_4325.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom