Reaction score
Item Name: FS Frankenst-AR

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $635

Caliber: 223

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale, cannot take any trades: an AR with parts from all over. Lower is New Frontier Armory (polymer), lower parts are Palmetto State Armory, or could be Double Star (my memory isn't the best), pistol grip is Hogue, has a Fab Defense magwell grip installed, as well as a Kel-Tec folding forward vertical grip on an aftermarket under-forend rail of unknown make. Has a Leupold optic mount on the fixed carry handle. One metal 30-rd milspec mag included, with original MagPul, and if you don't dicker, I'll leave it loaded. Upper was bought assembled as pictured (less the optic mount) and was represented to me as a DPMS. It has a heavy stainless barrel with no markings and target crown. I've fired it with 223, and it is sighted at 100y with 55-grainers with the iron sights. I think this is the upper configuration used in NRA/CMP matches, but don't flame me if it's not, please. I've owned this for many years and it just sits around. I have fired 50-60 rounds, no reliability problems, and again, sighted in with irons. I work a lot, so meeting will have to be in or reasonably near Perry most evenings or maybe some days on my lunch hour, *IF* I have notice the night before. I will ship, to FFL ONLY!, on buyer's dime. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
3a7dab0e-82ba-4de7-89e6-d54835fa2c5e-jpeg.3023131

49265fdb-1faf-45e2-9e76-0a4111fe8a7c-jpeg.3023132

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Item Description: For sale, cannot take any trades: an AR with parts from all over. Lower is New Frontier Armory, lower parts are Palmetto State Armory, or could be Double Star (my memory isn't the best), pistol grip is Hogue, has a Fab Defense magwell grip installed, as well as a Kel-Tec folding forward vertical grip on an aftermarket under-forend rail of unknown make. Has a Leupold optic mount on the fixed carry handle. One metal 30-rd milspec mag included, with original MagPul, and if you don't dicker, I'll leave it loaded. Upper was bought assembled as pictured (less the optic mount) and was represented to me as a DPMS. It has a heavy stainless barrel with no markings and target crown. I've fired it with 223, and it is sighted at 100y with 55-grainers with the iron sights. I think this is the upper configuration used in NRA/CMP matches, but don't flame me if it's not, please. I've owned this for many years and it just sits around. I have fired 50-60 rounds, no reliability problems, and again, sighted in with irons. I work a lot, so meeting will have to be in or reasonably near Perry most evenings or maybe some days on my lunch hour, *IF* I have notice the night before. I will ship, to FFL ONLY!, on buyer's dime. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

Item Description: For sale, cannot take any trades: an AR with parts from all over. Lower is New Frontier Armory, lower parts are Palmetto State Armory, or could be Double Star (my memory isn't the best), pistol grip is Hogue, has a Fab Defense magwell grip installed, as well as a Kel-Tec folding forward vertical grip on an aftermarket under-forend rail of unknown make. Has a Leupold optic mount on the fixed carry handle. One metal 30-rd milspec mag included, with original MagPul, and if you don't dicker, I'll leave it loaded. Upper was bought assembled as pictured (less the optic mount) and was represented to me as a DPMS. It has a heavy stainless barrel with no markings and target crown. I've fired it with 223, and it is sighted at 100y with 55-grainers with the iron sights. I think this is the upper configuration used in NRA/CMP matches, but don't flame me if it's not, please. I've owned this for many years and it just sits around. I have fired 50-60 rounds, no reliability problems, and again, sighted in with irons. I work a lot, so meeting will have to be in or reasonably near Perry most evenings or maybe some days on my lunch hour, *IF* I have notice the night before. I will ship, to FFL ONLY!, on buyer's dime. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom