3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Free Cerakote Job to whomever can identify this man

Zip Code: 30736

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: At 8:05 this morning a gentlemen pulled up to my business and ripped a vinyl perforated advertisement film off of my window. It cost me $1500. As a small gun shop, this hurts. Please help me identify this man and I will give you a Cerakote job of your choosing or $500 cash.
I realize this is the wrong place to post this but I need help from my fellow firearms enthusiasts. Please don’t remove this listing, mods! I have to find this guy.

Pictures:
IMG_2567.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I didn’t mean to trigger you but my thought process is that teachers are always up early because they start there day hour before most ,, and teachers these day seem to be very anti gun , sry if I hurt your feeling and not teachers were were hurt during writing this statement .

"Good morning fellow Teachers!!"

Please tell me you are not a teacher

He was upset we weren’t interested in his graphic design work. A year ago he came in essentially asking for a job and we already have a graphic guy and I respectfully told him no. He waited a year to do this as “revenge”.
A shockingly increasing percent of the general population have lost their freaking minds... :tsk:

At 8:05 this morning a gentlemen pulled up to my business and ripped a vinyl perforated advertisement film off of my window. It cost me $1500. As a small gun shop, this hurts. Please help me identify this man and I will give you a Cerakote job of your choosing or $500 cash.
I realize this is the wrong place to post this but I need help from my fellow firearms enthusiasts. Please don’t remove this listing, mods! I have to find this guy.
I surely hope you get this perp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom