Reaction score
Item Name: FS FS Glock 30 sf 45 acp with extras $475

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $475

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 30 sf 45 acp with extras. Factory night sights, 3 10 round & 1 13 round mags with sleeve & Black Hawk Serpa concealment right hand holster. Very minor if any handling marks. Not carried and only shot about 20 times $500.
I've just retired and moving out of state. Emptying the safe. Please no trades at this time.
A quick peek at your GA ID or CCP and I'l be happy to show you mine.
Please PM with any questions.
Thanks!

Pictures:
img_0903-jpg.1218531

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS FS Glock 30 sf 45 acp with extras $475

Zip Code: 30066

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $475

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 30 sf 45 acp with extras. Factory night sights, 3 10 round & 1 13 round mags with sleeve & Black Hawk Serpa concealment right hand holster. Very minor if any handling marks. Not carried and only shot about 20 times $500.
I've just retired and moving out of state. Emptying the safe. Please no trades at this time.
A quick peek at your GA ID or CCP and I'l be happy to show you mine.
Please PM with any questions.
Thanks!

Pictures:
img_0903-jpg.1218531

Hello, i am onl line at youre g 30 sf. Im not sure if u got my first response, I am new to the odt. If u could textextbme or call me, i have a few questions to ask u. 7708858726. Thanks I

Hello, i am onl line at youre g 30 sf. Im not sure if u got my first response, I am new to the odt. If u could textextbme or call me, i have a few questions to ask u. 7708858726. Thanks I

Being a newbie, blowing up people's listings in the DEAD OF NIGHT, and wanting to text instead of PM.

Yeah...nothing odd or fishy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom