Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS FS**GONE** ROSSI 44 special

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550.00

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my Rossi model 720 in 44 special. Stainless with 3" barrel and original wood grips. Has high viz insert in front sight and adjustable rear sight. In excellent condition. Includes Lee carbide 44 special dies as shown.

Pictures:
IMG_3389.JPG
IMG_3393.JPG
IMG_3394.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gorgeous Rossi - these are well made from what I understand ……..
Nice price too !
Oh yeah. I have a 4 inch barrel 357 and it one of the most comfortable pistols I have ever held and shot. The ones before Taurus got a hold of them are just solid guns. You can tell they were trying to bust into the market with amazingly built handguns. They have a very large following. I have the non fluted cylinder and it just looks too cool. Very well made and very nice shooting guns for sure. Worth every dime!

Oh yeah. I have a 4 inch barrel 357 and it one of the most comfortable pistols I have ever held and shot. The ones before Taurus got a hold of them are just solid guns. You can tell they were trying to bust into the market with amazingly built handguns. They have a very large following. I have the non fluted cylinder and it just looks too cool. Very well made and very nice shooting guns for sure. Worth every dime!
Yessir, I really hate to get rid of it, but truck repairs come first...Unfortunately..

Yessir, I really hate to get rid of it, but truck repairs come first...Unfortunately..
Damn, if i was in better physical shape i could work a trade. I am a mechanic by trade. Unfortunately i have had a bad time the last year.
What is wrong with it, do you know? Just curious. (Sorry for the thread derail) :)
I have never had one of the good old Rossi made revolvers. I have a couple of older Charter Arms….they are well build. Carry an older Bulldog that has been modified with shortened bbl and bobbed hammer With trigger job

Attachments

• 6EA21607-3E67-4166-AEDE-1307A7707224.jpeg
    6EA21607-3E67-4166-AEDE-1307A7707224.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom