Item Gone: FS FS: Nice folding knives. ZT, Brous, Kizer, Kershaw, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwalter

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS FS: Nice folding knives. ZT, Brous, Kizer, Kershaw, etc

Zip Code: 30093

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $50-380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling several knives to try and fund a project car with my son. I work in Norcross (off I-85 and Indian Trail) and live in Dacula. I am happy to make a deal if you want to purchase several.

(First Photo Set)
Zero Tolerance 0560 CBCF #494: $380. Limited edition titanium frame lock, carbon fiber scale, composite S110V blade. Carried a few times, had an ODT member touch up the edge on a Wicked Edge. Great action, comes with box and docs.

Zero Tolerance 0551 #172: $220. Limited edition, titanium frame lock, G10 scale, Elmax steel, factory edge. Never carried, never cut with. No box, but will come with a ZT pouch.

Brous Blades - Bionic Automatic #859: $150. Aluminum scales, push button auto, D2 blade. Carried a few times, and did some light cutting (envelopes, etc). Fires hard and great blade shape. Comes with tube, Certificate of Authenticity, sticker.

Kizer Mini Sheepdog - KnifeCenter Exclusive: $150. Black micarta handles, liner lock, titanium pocket clip, CPM-4V steel. Strong detent and flips really well, I can even show you how to do a reverse flick with it. Only carried in the house, never cut with, factory edge. Box, docs, pouch, and everything as new.

Kizer Fiest - Blade HQ Exclusive: $100. Carbon Fiber scales, front flipper, liner lock. S35VN reverse tanto blade. Carried a few times, never cut anything, factory edge. Box, docs, pouch, and everything as new.

(Second Photo Set)
Quartermaster Qwaiken - Blade HQ Exclusive: $190. Carbon fiber scales, titanium liner lock, ceramic bearings, titanium clip. S35VN tanto blade. Carried a few times, never cut anything, factory edge. Box, docs, band aids, and everything as new.

Kershaw Mini Copper Natrix: $50. Copper scales, sub-frame lock flipper. D2 blade. Nice detent for flipper and reverse flick. Patina on scales from light carry and fondling. Light use, factory edge. Box, docs, and everything as new.

Kershaw Launch 11: $90. Aluminum scales, push button auto. CPM154 steel. Carried a few times, and did some light cutting (envelopes, etc), factory edge. Fires hard and great blade shape. Box, docs, and everything as new.

CRKT Provoke: $180. Aluminum, Kinematic Morphing Karambit folder. D2 steel. Cool mechanism and very comfortable. Carried a few times, never cut anything, factory edge. Box, docs, and everything as new.

Nemesis Manx: $80. Titanium frame lock, aluminum scale with carbon fiber inlay, thumb disc. VG10 steel. Never carried, never cut with, factory edge. Box, docs, and everything as new.

Cold Steel Spartan: $50. Grivory scales, lock back, beast. Aus8 steel. Carried several times, pocket clip shows some wear, never cut with, factory edge. May or may not have the box (so let's assume I won't be able to find it).

BM 940 TI copy: $70. Bought off Aliexpress for the titanium scales to put on one of my other authentic 940s. No Benchmade marks, real titanium scales, I am guessing the blade is probably D2 (even though it is marked "M390", I highly doubt that it is). Never carried, never cut with, factory edge. Comes with pouch.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I am happy to send additional/specific photos of anything.

Pictures:
20210828_224451_HDR.jpg
20210828_224526.jpg
20210828_224635.jpg
20210828_225322.jpg
20210828_225353.jpg
20210828_225445.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom