• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS FS: **SPM** Ruger P94 (944KP / DC) .40 with 4 of 10rd mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-Tooth 4 I-Tooth

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Lex Talionis
140   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS FS: **SPM** Ruger P94 (944KP / DC) .40 with 4 of 10rd mags

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 375

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2004 year production. Bought from another ODT'er. Excellent condition, shoots Great!!, personally only fired 2 or 3 mags through it. Consolidating calibers, last .40 I have left so moving 'er along. From my u/s, has upgraded cam block that reduces felt recoil and stress on the frame (see pic of square insert near the safety). Fantastic, very reliable heavy-duty tank with Zero issues!

4 of 10rd mags. Unfortunately, no box or docs- but can easily download docs online or YouTube for field strip instructs.

Can only do Hoschton, Braselton, Winder, Oakwood, Commerce/Jefferson/Maysville....or Mall of GA areas.

Fair deal @ $375 (cash only) with the 4 Ruger OEM mags. No BOS but must have GWCL and/or at least valid GA DL to peek at and have mine to show as well.

Pictures:
Field Stripped 1.jpeg
Field Stripped 2.jpeg
P94 left side.png
P94 right side.jpg
Ruger P94 gun barrel.jpeg
Upgraded cam block to reduce recoil and frame stress.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom