• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 100 Rounds of Winchester 230gr FMJ ammo plus two new Mac-Gar 1911 mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
171   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 100 Rounds of Winchester 230gr RN ammo plus two new Macgar 1911 mags

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 75
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 75

Caliber: .45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a new box of Winchester 230gr brass case ball ammo, new manufacture, and two brand new and never fired Mec-Gar stainless 8 round 1911 mags. I think I paid like $22 or so each for those, never used them. Sold the gun they were for, and now I have no need for them or the ammo.

Not looking to split the combo up, and not looking to drive far for a meet. Back out the cost of the mags and that brings the ammo cost down to the 35 cents per round range, or thereabouts. In today's world, that's a damned good price.

Not looking for any trades unless you have some boxes of 10mm ammo you want to rid yourself of.

Pictures:
20200916_131533-jpg.2824245

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom