Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
61   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 14' fishing boat with extras

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $600 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 55 lb thrust trolling motor, fish finder, guns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Name, address etc

Item Description: 1972 Orlando Clipper fiberglass with 40 hp Mercury 402 mounted. Good hull and transom plus this deal includes a 50hp Yamaha with controls and gauges. 2 trolling motors and an extra trailer. This was my Dad's boat and I got it when he passed away a couple years ago. Hasn't been cranked or in the water in 4-5 years so it will need serviced at the minimum.
The Yamaha is a mid 80s model I was going to swap out but never got around to it. I was told it runs but I've never done anything with it. The other trailer is a 1995 model and nothing wrong with it at all. Also have four 5 gallon gas tanks for the boat.
I really need to get this stuff gone to stay in my better halfs good graces so I'm pretty open to offers. I priced it cheap so don't insult me but would really like a trade more than cash but will do either or little of both. PM me with replies

Pictures:
img_1707-jpg.1113510

img_1709-jpg.1113515

img_1700-jpg.1113516

img_1704-jpg.1113519

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
p.m. me with your contact info... or call me at 706 264 1257 when you get a chance , i should be home from church by about 830 pm.. i want to come take a look at your boat , i live in chatsworth, so i am not to far from you. thank you for your time ..god bless.. latter bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom