Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 1934 LeFever Nitro Special 16 Gauge Side by Side

Zip Code: 30525

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $675
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 22 Steel handguns

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a 16 gauge LeFever Nitro Special produced by the LeFever Arms Company in Ithaca, NY.. Although marked LeFever, this gun was actually produced by the Ithaca Gun Company as Ithaca bought LeFever in 1916 and produced them until the 40's. This gun has a plain walnut stock with a capped pistol grip. The barrels are 26 inches long with the left barrel marked "4""(Full) and the right barrel marked "2"(Modified). They have a raised rib and a bead front sight. The bores are excellent and the lock-up is tight. Both sides of the receiver are engraved with a goose flying over rushes. All numbers match. The sliding safety is on the tang. Although showing some wear, the gun is in very good shape for its age. Since is is a Nitro Special, standard 2 3/4 shotgun shells can be fired in this gun I am asking $675 OBO for this shotgun. I will consider trades, but would favor .22 steel handguns. I will ship this shotgun anywhere in Georgia on your dime.

Pictures:
IMG_2455.jpg
IMG_2456.jpg
IMG_2457.jpg
IMG_2458.jpg
IMG_2459.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom