• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 1943 No.4 Mk1* Lee-Enfield (Numbers Matching) "Long Branch" w/...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rommel

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1943 No.4 Mk1* Lee-Enfield (Numbers Matching) "Long Branch" w/ extras and upgrades available

Zip Code: 30907

Item is for: Sale or Trade (Sale Preferred)
Sale Price: SOLD
Trade Value or Items Looking For: SOLD

Caliber: .303 British

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Open in case of World War:
1943 No4 Mk1* Lee-Enfield made in the Long Branch facility in Canada. 10 round's of .303 goodness in one magazine. Arguably the best constructed Enfield of that time (as many sources will indicate). All numbers matching, non-sporterized. Rifle is clean and ready for the "Mad Minute". Stock has had no repairs and is ready for another 74 years of service. The rear but plate is in fact zinc alloy (Zamak: Zinc, Magnesium, Aluminum, Copper) rather than brass due to the war. A brass plate can be installed but I wanted to keep as original as possible. I will consider a package deal with the ROF counterpart that I have listed as well

The sight picture is a dual flip aperture which elongated the sight radius and was more frequently used during WW2 and the wars / conflicts afterward.

See the Hickok45, Eric from Iraqverteran8888 and Riflechair's (THE Enfield aficionado's) videos (below) for more data.

Purchased many parts to go along with this rifle to ensure that it (and the R.O.F. '43 No4 Mk1*) that I have listed will continue running for a long, long time). Although all parts are interchangeable I did purchase specific parts from each factory just to keep everything correct in the future.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
FYI and Just to answer this question: Yes, I will sell both Enfield's as a package as well as both Rifles and all the extras (parts, upgrades, ammunition, etc.). I can flex a bit more on such a deal as I wouldn't be breaking anything up. With that said feel free to keep the offers coming (the worst I can say is no). I'm not entirely opposed to selling a rifle by itself or working out something with one rifle with all the extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom