Status
Not open for further replies.
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1976 ford granada

Zip Code: 30179

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ar's, bolt rifles in 308 or 243, 12 ga with rifled barrel, pistols in 9mm or 45, bows, hunting gear. If i dont have something listed just make an offer.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1976 ford granada barn find. runs and drives well was driving up to 80 miles a day. Transmission needs looked at, i think its starting to slip in second gear but runs fine if you work it through the gears may just need a flush and a new filter she will drive home for you just fine. 140,000 original miles on her. Inside is in amazing shape, no rips or tears headliner is good, original radio, dash clock and cigarrette lighter all work. Turns heads and gets compliments everywhere you go. i dont have time to work on it i have a new baby so this is a great opportunity to get a project for you and your son or grandson that wont break the bank. open to all trade offers.

Pictures:
granada-jpg.1158575

granada-jpg.1158576

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom