563   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 1989 Ford F-250 7.3L Diesel 4x4

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $3000 OBO

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Firearms plus cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -Standard title transfer

Item Description: Listing up my woods wagon. It pains me to do it, but alas I must let somethings go.

This truck will pull down a house, actually I have used it to pull out some trees. ;). She's old, she's ugly, she's loud, she is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

The amazing thing is, everything works. 4x4, cold AC, great wipers, smooth manual (4 speed plus overdrive). Even the radio works!

She runs like a top and has been well maintained. Odometer reads 79k, but only goes to 99k, so it could be 79k or 879k....your guess is as good as mine. Very stable and reliable. I regularly run her down to Atlanta and back and wouldn't hesitate to run it across country.

The best part is the 7.3L IDI Diesel engine under the hood is absolutely bullet proof. The are known for running on anything. Biodiesel, straight vegetable oil, power steering fluid, automatic transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, motor oil, whatever. The ultimate SHTF vehicle!

Many new parts. New exhaust, new power steering gearbox, new glow plugs, new glow plug controller, and much much more!
Pictures:
1375058134_0.jpg

1375058134_1.jpg

00m0m_kMv2hn7cnp0_600x450.jpg

Dude. Sell this already. You're killing me.

I've gotten a few serious offers, but the timing always seems to be off. I have had a couple people who wanted me to drive it 100+ miles for them to "look at it." Everyone of them when asked how would I get home if they bought it have responded with, "Well, I'm not going to buy it right away." So basically you want me to drive 200+ miles and waste 4+ hours of my life so you can NOT buy it? No thanks.

I've gotten a few serious offers, but the timing always seems to be off. I have had a couple people who wanted me to drive it 100+ miles for them to "look at it." Everyone of them when asked how would I get home if they bought it have responded with, "Well, I'm not going to buy it right away." So basically you want me to drive 200+ miles and waste 4+ hours of my life so you can NOT buy it? No thanks.

Dude if I hadn't been sick for the last month, and incurring expenses out the ass, I would have got this the first time you listed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom