Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2 - Wilderness Systems Fishing Kayaks

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1100 for pair may separate if there is no interest in pair
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to anything firearm related

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 2014 Wilderness System Ride 135 and a 2014 Tarpon 100 his and her fishing kayaks for sale or trade. They both have rod holders and the Ride comes with fishfinder w/ custom made mount and the updated Air Seat.

With the Ride I'll throw in beach wheels and crate with anchor set up etc. Can take specific pictures if requested in PM.

Pictures:
img_0110-jpg.1237940

img_0112-jpg.1237941

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Curious if you might be interested in a SAIGA AK? It is 7.62x39, I have 2 stocks 2 grips, eleven 30 round magazines, a red dot sight and ammo. I will have to look and see how much ammo I have for it but it is more than 500 rounds. Let me know what you think.
Thanks.
Steven

Okay guys I guess I should have listed my Ride 135 first. There has been several offers on the Tarpon because it's a great little kayak for a reasonable price.

I need to sell mine before I'll commit to selling my wife's because if mine does not sell she will not be able to go out when I go.

Sorry for the confusion and I am saving the PM's with time stamps when it sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom