Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
63   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 2002 Honda Civic EX

Zip Code: 30011

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cash preferred, but might entertain firearm trades. Show me something that I can't live without. :)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2002 Honda Civic EX, 224,000 miles, Automatic. Clean Title. Runs and drives. Good point A to point B car, with occasional stops to point C. Mechanically pretty much stock. No crazy weedeater sounding exhaust, no low hanging body kits being held on by wood screws, no crappy air filter that allows leaves in the manifold, etc...
The car has had a few fender benders, not all body shop repaired, the paint is pretty faded, a chip or two on the windshield (autozone repaired, so not getting worse), some cosmetic issues inside, the normal things you will see on any other 20 year old car. To the best of my knowledge, it has a small oil leak, small leak on power steering, needs an oil change, and a good detailing in and out. I don't need emissions where I live, but it was passing last year, so I don't see why it would fail now. The battery was just removed to charge, so the ECU needs to go through its learning phase.

Update: Battery will need to be replaced, it's not holding a charge.

It has new JBL speakers, new touchscreen radio with Bluetooth, new spark plugs, new radiator fan, new TDC sensor, good tires, recent wipers, new LED bulbs inside, Philips Xtreme vision headlight bulbs, aftermarket OEM style fog lights, Viper car alarm with remote start, three keys/fobs, dash camera (you'll need micro SD card), tinted windows (scratch on driver rear), new cabin filter, and the best feature: FACTORY SUNROOF! Timing belt and water pump done a couple years ago, 214560 miles.

A little back story: This was my sister's daily driver. She had issues with an intermittent TDC sensor, so it went to the mechanic. It came back, drove for a day, then had the TDC code again. Went back, mechanic said he fixed it again, and the code popped up again. Sister decided to get a brand new car, so I got this car. I found out the sensor that the mechanic put in was a generic sensor, and wasn't even tightened down, not even finger tight! I put in an OEM sensor, tightened, and it's been driving fine for me since.

Why I am selling it: I have a company vehicle that I daily drive, a spare stickshift vehicle for me that I enjoy driving, a new motorcycle, my wife has a car she's happy with, so I really don't need this car (to me a spare to a spare car). It's taking up space on the side of my house, which makes me want to cut trees down and extend my driveway (which is a future plan down the road, I can't afford now). I am sure someone out there is in need of a car, so here it is!

I am looking for $1500 FIRM, will not entertain any less unless accompanied by a partial trade. While I prefer cash, I might entertain firearm trades, feel free to offer. Located in Auburn, 30011, Barrow County. Will show vehicle locally only, I will NOT ship or deliver, you MUST come to me to buy. Sale is final, no warranty. This is CASH ONLY, no checks, no Paypal, etc... I am a private party selling the car, not a dealership in disguise.

Pictures:
20210223_120219-jpg.3138462

20210223_120227-jpg.3138463

20210223_120236-jpg.3138464

20210223_124716-jpg.3138465

20210223_124736-jpg.3138466

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom