• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT 2015 CZ-75B Retro, Cajun 85 Trigger/internals, Eight Mec-Gar mags...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDM2

Eagle Icon
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 2015 CZ-75B Retro, Cajun 85 Trigger/internals, Eight Mec-Gar mags...

Zip Code: 30342

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 38 Super Single Stack 1911 5" bbl

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Item Name: CZ-75B Retro, Cajun 85 Trigger/internals,

Location: Chastain Park - Prefer Local Gun Store or Police Dept. Designated Trade Zone

Zip Code: 30342

Item is for: Sale or Trade:

Trades Considered:

Offer away.

Looking for a .38 Super Single Stack 1911 5" bbl at a trade value even to this CZ, for example an early 2000s Taurus PT1911 .38 Super, the matte black model with Heinie Straight 8 sights. Looking for a competition/practice pistol, well maintained pistols with superficial blemishes are understood if a result of practice/competition/ dry fire practice.

PT1911 Taurus I'm looking for, or a variant of it, is the factory base model of what's in this video with Jessie Duff at 12:24

Caliber: 9X19

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello,

Up for grabs is a discontinued CZ75B in the 2013/2014/2015 run of the 'Retro' configuration.

Professionally installed Cajun CZ85 trigger [with overtravel adjustment screw] & Cajun Double Action trigger spring with polished internals, installed/worked on by Jake at Sharpshooters [gunsmith who specializes in CZ handguns, I have a receipt for this work].

Eight OEM Mec-Gar Magazines, Blackhawk Holster, Box & Docs.

Holster:

These have aluminum grips with some wear on the right panel [as pictured] due to being used in a run & gun match where my rifle stock made contact with that grip panel.

~1000 rounds through her, I am the original owner off a 2015 purchase from Bud's.

Thank You for Looking.

Pictures:
retro1-jpg.2544147

retro2-jpg.2544149

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom