Item Name: FS/FT 257 Roberts Brass- Once Fired

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $10
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Try Me

Caliber: .257 Roberts

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 30 Pieces of once fired .257 Roberts brass, needs de-priming and polishing. $10 gets the bag or make an offer. Not sure there is much in the $10 market that would be worth trading but hey, the last guy surprised me with those magic beans. Sucker actually took my cow for trade.

Pictures:
257robertsbrass-jpg.1094986

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Would like the 257 roberts brass for $10. Do you have any other brass available to fill a small USPS flat rate box to make it worthwhile for me to pay shipping. 30-30, 300 Rem ultra mag 460 and 500 s&w

I happen to have 100 rounds of 30-30 but I don't have any 300 RUM, 460 or 500. I do have a very few pieces of 300 Savage brass and 300 Win Mag brass and steel. I mean like less than a box of each but if you need those I will give you the 300 stuff for free. I will take $20 on the 30-30 brass. I also have some 30-30 dies and a JM stamped Marlin for sale if you are interested in those too. I have not posted them yet but if you are interested i will send pics of the dies and the gun.

So you need $37 for the 257 Roberts and 100 of the 30-30. If correct I will take them. Use a small USPS box as it's the cheapest way to ship and through in the 300 stuff. What ever you can get in. Thank you very much and send me an address and I will get payment out to you asap. Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom