Item Name: FS/FT 3.3 9mm XDS Springfield with Accessories

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 475 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 19, 300 Blackout, Beretta Shotgun

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: for your consideration is this well kept Springfield that I originally purchased from a box store for my better half for her birthday last June. She moved on to another one of my pistols and is currently in possession of my glock 26

Well kept and cleaned after each use. Took it to the range a few times. less than year old and everything pictured is included

2 magazines
Holster
Magazine holster
Lock- hard case
Plus one and back grip (whatever it's called)

I would only want to trade up. Will bring cash to the table if need be. While I've purchased both here and on Facebook, this is my first sell trade ad. Please, no junk and would insist on trade/sale local. Cumming/Alpharetta/Roswell area.

Would want to see GA carry permit or GA driver license

PM offers or respond to the ad. I also have a full size S&W shield 9mm that I've shot once. Wouldn't be afraid to trade both for the right deal

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS/FT 3.3 9mm XDS Springfield with Accessories

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 475 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 19, 300 Blackout, Beretta Shotgun

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: for your consideration is this well kept Springfield that I originally purchased from a box store for my better half for her birthday last June. She moved on to another one of my pistols and is currently in possession of my glock 26

Well kept and cleaned after each use. Took it to the range a few times. less than year old and everything pictured is included

2 magazines
Holster
Magazine holster
Lock- hard case
Plus one and back grip (whatever it's called)

I would only want to trade up. Will bring cash to the table if need be. While I've purchased both here and on Facebook, this is my first sell trade ad. Please, no junk and would insist on trade/sale local. Cumming/Alpharetta/Roswell area.

Would want to see GA carry permit or GA driver license

PM offers or respond to the ad. I also have a full size S&W shield 9mm that I've shot once. Wouldn't be afraid to trade both for the right deal
If, you upload pictures your guns will move quicker, you do have good prices good luck.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back