Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT . 357 Desert Eagle package *CHEAP*

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1600
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns plus cash

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up today is a LNIB Desert Eagle chambered in .357mag. I'm the original owner. This has only had a couple mags ran through it then put away in my safe. It comes with 5 mags, a leather OWB holster, 250rds of ammo in plastic ammo container, original case and docs, and a Husky hard case cut out for the gun and mags.

Mainly looking to sell (got my eyes on something else) but I could be persuaded to trade for anything that interests me plus cash.

Asking $1600 for everything.

Pictures:
20230803_164345.jpg
20230803_164318.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Interested in an AK for trade plus cash? Check my listing.

Up today is a LNIB Desert Eagle chambered in .357mag. I'm the original owner. This has only had a couple mags ran through it then put away in my safe. It comes with 5 mags, a leather OWB holster, 250rds of ammo in plastic ammo container, original case and docs, and a Husky hard case cut out for the gun and mags.

Mainly looking to sell (got my eyes on something else) but I could be persuaded to trade for anything that interests me plus cash.

Asking $1600 for everything.

And that’s a Beaut GLWS
I’m interested

I have one in 41 magnum (my second, to replace the one I let get away). The idea of having a holster for one seems preposterous to me, if not down right silly. but hey! Extras are always nice to have. GLWS. You're asking a fair price with that many mags and the ammo, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom