• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT $4500 cash Hk Mr762a1 Lr (no package)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soexotic

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
17   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT $4500 cash Hk Mr762a1 Lr (no package)

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $5250 obo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $5250

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My good friend is looking to sell his Mr762. Attached is a stock photo but I will be picking the gun up from him after work and will have actual photos of it soon. Very good condition and well under 1k rounds thru it. (He says 100rds fired) Open to trades but they must include $2500 in cash at minimum because if he sells the HK he is going to buy my Honda. No ammo included, but if you are fancy I can connect you with some m80a1’s if you want to pay the cost to be the boss.

Pictures:
07D78CBF-4906-4F5B-A949-B8A7CF07772F.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My good friend is looking to sell his Mr762. Attached is a stock photo but I will be picking the gun up from him after work and will have actual photos of it soon. Very good condition and well under 1k rounds thru it. (He says 100rds fired) Open to trades but they must include $2500 in cash at minimum because if he sells the HK he is going to buy my Honda. No ammo included, but if you are fancy I can connect you with some m80a1’s if you want to pay the cost to be the boss.
Still waiting and in for pics and condition , I have one and am not opposed to another. Which rail ? What year roughly produced ? Bipod ? So no scope or Mount ? Does it come with pelican case? How many magazines ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom