Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 89 7.3 idi dump truck 2 wheel drive

Zip Code: 30554

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good old truck. Not perfect has some rust In cab. Has a electric hydraulic dump bed that's very strong and works great. Has a box built on the back but I'd take it off and just make a flatbed. Was using the truck everyday until I bought a new one and can't afford to add insurance back on this truck. I drove the truck home from a job and couldn't get it to turn back over. I'm pretty sure I broke a wire or something. My mechanic says it's I easy fix but I don't really wanna mess with it. 2000 the way it sits or 3000 if I have my mechanic fix it. It's the 7.3 idi not sure the exact mileage but it's been a good truck for me. Using the truck everyday I've replaced all kinda stuff and also have a brand new set of extra fuel injection lines for it. Would make a great farm truck for somebody. 2000 the way it sits or 3000 if I get running. Thanks

Pictures:
20210828_185050.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom