Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
18   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 9mm, 5.56, .22LR, 12GA

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Various, interest in all trades. I like rifles, pistols and shotguns!

Caliber: .22, 9mm, 5.56, 12GA

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1,000 rounds of 9mm FMJ 115 ball $700

420 rounds of Lake city XM855 62 GR steel Penetrator $500

1,000 rounds of .22 36 GRLR for $75

50 rounds of Federal Law Enforcement 00 buckshot with flight control Wad $100

I understand that many folks will have statements about prices. Please understand market value and also understand I’m not going to sell a product for another person to profit from. My prices are based off of current market value. If none of it sells it’s okay! I have more ammo available that is not listed or pictured. Trump 2020!

Pictures:
13b143a0-38ac-4b26-b8b0-03bfaa0f6ae9-jpeg.2777003

f3b7b0e7-5bc5-4555-ab10-42ec0b7a9e8e-jpeg.2777051

96958d77-ebf8-4736-86ac-fdaf2148f429-jpeg.2777053

e511645d-e899-4614-af5b-156e808f6b4a-jpeg.2777059

fd9da675-ceb1-4944-93cb-d7a444c9599d-jpeg.2777065

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just curious but what does it matter to you if someone were to sell items for "profit"? It is their right to sell whatever for whatever price. Of course, same as you have the right to sell any item for the asking price you're calling for. But what gives you the right to dictate what or how others sell their own personal property?
No argument, I'm honestly just trying to understand your motive behind it. As for myself, any and ALL ammunition purchased is for myself, not trying to resell something that is hard to find anywhere else... That's just... Dumb lol.

Just curious but what does it matter to you if someone were to sell items for "profit"? It is their right to sell whatever for whatever price. Of course, same as you have the right to sell any item for the asking price you're calling for. But what gives you the right to dictate what or how others sell their own personal property?
No argument, I'm honestly just trying to understand your motive behind it. As for myself, any and ALL ammunition purchased is for myself, not trying to resell something that is hard to find anywhere else... That's just... Dumb lol.

Church yo!

Good question brother! I had the foresight to spend a portion of each paycheck for the last few years to buy ammunition for each caliber of firearm that I own. Because of that decision I now have a surplus of marketable supply that people are looking for. If I need to explain Capitalism to you then I’ll wish you a good day and you can spend your day supporting a bunch of Democrats.

Good question brother! I had the foresight to spend a portion of each paycheck for the last few years to buy ammunition for each caliber of firearm that I own. Because of that decision I now have a surplus of marketable supply that people are looking for. If I need to explain Capitalism to you then I’ll wish you a good day and you can spend your day supporting a bunch of Democrats.

I absolutely understand capitalism very well, friend. However, you literally just explained that you purchased ammunition at lower cost and are gaining "profit" from it...the EXACT thing you said you weren't going to let others do. Hypocritical, maybe? Just a question. No need to get defensive. Also, if everyone had that mindset (not to allow anyone to profit) than we literally wouldn't have any businesses... Ever. There is always something to be gained. Let alone, you (not allowing) others to gain anything but yet you... Can? Kinda sounds a little tyrannical to me...

You're not running for an office anytime soon, are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom