Item Name: FS/FT Anderson AR Factory Built

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400 or $500 with .22 conversion bolt
Trade Value or Items Looking For: read ad

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Factory built Anderson AR-15, I've shot it once to get the optic in the closeish range @ 25 yards, just a cheap red dot. Wind was gusting pretty hard and my target wouldnt stay taped up so I gave up after getting it where I would be comfortable I could sight it in at a range that I would hit the paper.

Got the rifle to do US arms at GA firing line since Thursday night IDPA was a no go anymore but sunday night hasn't been any better and I'm just really not big on Rifles, but .223 in particular I have a distaste for. I couldn't give you a reasonable reason for the dislike, I just dislike them.

I've had the rifle a year, shot a box of ammo through it the one time and its sat on the shelf since. Brass cased PMC .223 for those that are finicky about what a weapon is fed. only 20 rounds through it but I didn't have a failure in that time

Asking $400 for the rifle and one magazine (the cheap steel mag it came with) as well as the red dot thats on it, For an extra $100 (or the right trade) I have a .22lr conversion bolt with a black dog magazine that can go with the rifle, no I won't sell it separate from the rifle unless the rifle sells without it.

As for Trades. I'm more looking to sell than trade, but lets face it, sometimes a trade can work out better for both parties involved and there isn't one of us that doesn't like new toys to play with so I'm always open to a reasonable offer. I'm not really into rifles or shotguns, that being said I've always liked skeet shooting despite my horrible aptitude for it so I've always had a lust for O/U shotguns. 20g is my preference but I also kind of like .410's

Pistols are my primary lust with 9mm being my common caliber. I like 1911's but currently am not in need of a 5" model. However I would consider officer and commander size frames in 9mm with novak style sights. I wouldn't mind a full size P320 in 9mm (already have a compact and dont like subcompact sized guns) I'd love to get my hands on a Baby Rock (the rock island 1911-380) or a browning 1911-380, but would also consider a llama with a little cash or some ammo or some other combination to square up the value. I'm also very interested in a Bersa BP380CC, but only that model and not one of the ppk looking models

Recently I've started looking at revolvers but know little to nothing about them, so if you offer one up I apologize in advance for what may be considered stupid questions or taking some extra time to research on my own and not getting back to you right away. I've no idea what to ask other than I'd be looking for a .357 (possibly .38 as thats what would primarily be shot, but I'd like a .357 in case I decided I liked it and wanted to carry it because that is the caliber I would want to carry) with a 3" barrel. exposed hammer, and able to fire both DA or cock the hammer and fire SA. Seriously my only experience here is with 1873 SAA style pistols so I'm a little dumb on the subject and any knowledge you could impart with your trade offer is greatly appreciated.

All that being said I'd look at any offers in 9mm (including carbines) .380, .38 spl, and .357 mag. I'd look at other offers as well because you never know whats going to spark interest, but thats primarily what I'm currently interested in.

Pictures:
23140561_10208364814477150_1738963762_n-jpg.1372125

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom