Item Name: FS/FT ArmaLite AR10

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Partial for high end .357 lever gun

Caliber: .308, 7.62x51

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This will not be for the normal buyer. I have a like new ArmaLite AR10 with many upgrades.
ArmaLite AR10; 18" match barrel 1:10; 2-stage match trigger; Magpul UBR stock and MOE-K2+ grip; Troy 15" key-mod, free-float fore rail; Larue Tactical SPR-S, one piece, quick release scope base/rings; 45 degree offset iron sights (Midway); Weaver 3-12X50, 30 mil tube, illuminated tactical scope; Head Down "Raptor" charging handle; 8-12" bipod; 17 magazines (4-25 rd, 12-20 rd, 1-10 rd). All but a couple are new. Primary Arms muzzle brake that works very well. I have a nice case for it. I am trying to get the emotional upcharge under control. I love this gun...

This gun is as new. I traded for it from a retired Marine sniper. He bought it new and put it in his safe after sighting it in. Most all of the upgrades I have added over the past few years. I have only had it to an indoor range one time with less than a magazine through it. It has less than 50 rounds downrange total, probably closer to 30. The magazines are difficult to obtain and expensive, that is why I stocked up. I talked to Armalite tech department about the gun when I got it (serial number reference) and was told that it was a match barrel and trigger although the as-purchased configuration was not a match setup. I was assured that if I free-floated the barrel, it would indeed be a match gun. Hence the Troy fore rail addition. The only thing in the package that is not top shelf is the scope. The gun deserves a Nightforce, but could not afford to sink another $2000 in it at the time. The Weaver is very nice and clear and will do you proud until you join SEAL team 6. I have a bullet-drop-compensated (BDC) Nikon I could add, but that would be an additional upcharge. The brake is very effective at taking recoil off. If you are at a range with neighbors, they will not like you much as it directs muzzle blast their way, but they can always move...

Don't be shocked, but I have ~$3500+ invested in the gun and magazines. I am looking to get $3000 back out of it. I will include 100 rounds of 168 grain match ammo with the gun. That would add more than an additional $120+ to the package value. I encourage you to price check the pieces parts yourself.

Pictures:
img_2027-jpg.1045449

img_2026-jpg.1045452

img_2028-jpg.1045453

img_2040-jpg.1045454

img_2032-jpg.1045455

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom