Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Assorted Bags of Once Fired Brass

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $250 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Live ammo - 9mm, 45acp etc. Offer away!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello all,
I have an assortment of once fired brass up for sale or trade. It’s all mixed headstamp, additional details below. All brass was hand sorted by yours truly over the past few days. I counted everything by hand except for the 9mm, 223/556, and 45acp (there were just too many). I weighed those three bags and used a conversion table I found online to determine the approximate count by the pound.

I did my very best to remove all steel case that might have been swept up by accident along with any 40cal/357sig that may have snuck their way in. I will give my personal guarantee on the sorting and count of this brass to be as accurate as I could get... call it 95+% accurate.

See below for pricing per bag. I’ll offer discounts for multiple bags purchased. Or you can take it all for $250.

I’m interested in trades for live ammo, 9mm, 45ACP, etc… Any questions just ask!

9mm - Count 1700/Cost $75/Brass Federal, Monarch, PPU, S&B
45acp - Count 800/Cost $65/Brass Federal, Monarch, PPU, S&B
38spc - Count 173/Cost$10 /Brass Federal, Monarch
357mag - Count 54/Cost $6/Brass Federal, Monarch
223rem - Count 655/Cost $70/Brass Federal, Wolf Gold, Monarch
308win - Count 76/Cost $15/Brass Monarch, Federal
30-06 - Count 174/Cost $50/Brass HXP from CMP

Pictures:
20200924_165744-jpg.2837562

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom